Set sail on a luxurious nine-day river cruise and uncover the secrets of this historic region.
Board Belmond Orcaella at its mooring in Yangon and enjoy a relaxing breakfast as we start our journey to Bagan.
This morning visit Danuphyu, a historically important town during the Anglo-Burmese War. See General Maha Bandula memorial at Pali University, followed by a trip to a cheroot maker and local tea shops
Spend the day relaxing on board as we make our way towards the ancient Myanmar capital of Pyay.
Arrive in Pyay in the morning and disembark for a visit to the impressive Shwesadaw Pagoda and ten-storey Buddha in Sri Ksetra.
After a full morning sailing, enjoy an afternoon stop to explore the quaint Gwechaung village by ox-cart for first-hand experience of the rural lifestyle along the Ayeyarwady River.
This morning we arrive at the trade port of Magwe. Enjoy a tuk tuk tour of the busy market and see the famous Myathalon Pagoda.
This morning disembark for Sale to view the exquisite 19th century wooden monastery Yout-Saun-Kyaung. A bus excursion takes in the most important sights of Bagan.
Join in the morning excursion of Bagan and visit the Shwezigon Pagoda, the bustling market and Min Nan Thu.
|Day (09)||Disembark after breakfast for your onward journey.|
• Overnight stay on board at your selected room
• Buffet breakfast and lunch, and table d'hôte dinner - both eastern and western choices available
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, local beer and free flow house wine (local and international) with lunch and dinner
• Internal flights within Myanmar included between Yangon and ship, as per itinerary
• Fully-qualified resident doctor
• All sightseeing, as per itinerary
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Laundry service
• Imported coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks, and spirits.
• Passenger's travel insurance as health, accident and baggage.
• Any other items not mentioned