Witness the breathtaking temples of Bagan while sampling the serene river life of the Ayeyarwady on board Belmond Road to Mandalay.
After a domestic flight from Yangon to Bagan, transfer to the Belmond Road to Mandalay.
After breakfast join the guide to explore some of Bagan's bustling local markets.
Relax on-board with a morning at leisure, including a cooking demonstration on the top deck.
A full day's excursion to Maymyo, a colonial hill station set high in the mountains.
After breakfast, visit Sagaing Hills, regarded as the centre of Buddhist faith in Myanmar.
Join an early morning walking tour of Shwe Kyet Yet village.
Enjoy a full day's excursion to Mount Popa, a national park and believed to be the sacred home of powerful 'Nats'.
|Day (08)||After an early breakfast you are transferred to Bagan airport for your onward flight to Yangon.|
• Overnight stay on board at your selected room
• Buffet breakfast and lunch, and table d'hôte dinner - both eastern and western choices available
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, local beer and free flow house wine (local and international) with lunch and dinner
• Internal flights within Myanmar included between Yangon and ship, as per itinerary
• Fully-qualified resident doctor
• All sightseeing, as per itinerary
• No single supplement on Superior or Deluxe Cabins
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Laundry service
• Imported coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks, and spirits.
• Passenger's travel insurance as health, accident and baggage.
• Any other items not mentioned