Step back in time to a more gracious age as you witness life along the Ayeyarwady River
Board the ship at Bagan. Those who arrive early can opt to embark on a thrilling mountain bike or horse and cart tour of the mesmerising temple complex.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast as the cruise continues. A cookery demonstration is held on the Observation Deck, while the resident doctor offers a fascinating lecture in the lounge.
|Day (03)||After an early breakfast, disembark for your onward travel arrangements.|
• Overnight stay on board at your selected room
• Buffet breakfast and lunch, and table d'hôte dinner - both eastern and western choices available
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, local beer and free flow house wine (local and international) with lunch and dinner
• Internal flights within Myanmar included between Yangon and ship, as per itinerary
• Fully-qualified resident doctor
• All sightseeing, as per itinerary
• No single supplement on Superior or Deluxe Cabins
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Laundry service
• Imported coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks, and spirits.
• Passenger's travel insurance as health, accident and baggage.
• Any other items not mentioned