Explore the wonders of hidden Myanmar in unrivalled comfort and style, and marvel at the gorges that rear up from the scenic Ayeyarwady River. Discover the hidden gems of Myanmar on a truly memorable 11-night cruise.
Board the Belmond Road to Mandalay and set sail on its voyage to northern Myanmar.
Anchor off Nwe Nyein for a walking tour, including a chance to see traditional clay pot sculpting.
Take an early morning stroll around the delightful village of Kyan Hnyat.
Visit Katha by trishaw and take in the market made famous by George Orwell in Burmese Days.
As the cruise continues, relax and admire the green-clad mountains reaching down to the narrowing channel. Travel past logging camps and the old colonial village of Zinbon.
Begin the day with a tour of picturesque Shwe Paw Island and its ancient pagodas.
In the early morning, board a train to the forest station of Naba and journey into the thick Kachin jungle and teak forest.
This morning the ship anchors at Thabeikkyin.
Mandalay comes into view in the early morning.
Spend the day gazing at the passing scenery as the ship continues towards Bagan.
Visit the ancient sites in and around Bagan with an expert guide.
|Day (12)||Transfer to Bagan airport for your flight to Yangon.|
• Overnight stay on board at your selected room
• Buffet breakfast and lunch, and table d'hôte dinner - both eastern and western choices available
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, local beer and free flow house wine (local and international) with lunch and dinner
• Internal flights within Myanmar included between Yangon and ship, as per itinerary
• Fully-qualified resident doctor
• All sightseeing, as per itinerary
• No single supplement on Superior or Deluxe Cabins
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Laundry service
• Imported coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks, and spirits.
• Passenger's travel insurance as health, accident and baggage.
• Any other items not mentioned