Beginning in Mandalay, board Belmond Road to Mandalay and glide along the Ayeyarwady River on a trip that is sure to inspire.
On arrival at Mandalay, take a short trip to the Sagaing Hills and enjoy stunning panoramic views.
Join an early morning walking tour of Shwe Kyet Yet Village before breakfast.
The ship arrives at Bagan where over 2,000 temples and pagodas are scattered on an awe-inspiring plain beside the river.
|Day (04)||After an early breakfast you are transferred to Bagan airport for your onward flight to Yangon.|
• Overnight stay on board at your selected room
• Buffet breakfast and lunch, and table d'hôte dinner - both eastern and western choices available
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, local beer and free flow house wine (local and international) with lunch and dinner
• Internal flights within Myanmar included between Yangon and ship, as per itinerary
• Fully-qualified resident doctor
• All sightseeing, as per itinerary
• No single supplement on Superior or Deluxe Cabins
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Laundry service
• Imported coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks, and spirits.
• Passenger's travel insurance as health, accident and baggage.
• Any other items not mentioned