From the monasteries of Ava to the glimmering temples of Bagan, soak up the history of the region on this condensed tour.
Set sail from Mandalay and enjoy a decadent breakfast.
After breakfast, disembark for an introductory tour of Bagan. Visit two of the major pagodas along with a local market and lacquer workshop.
|Day (03)||Enjoy your final breakfast aboard Belmond Road to Mandalay before disembarking for your onward travel arrangements.|
• Overnight stay on board at your selected room
• Buffet breakfast and lunch, and table d'hôte dinner - both eastern and western choices available
• Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, local beer and free flow house wine (local and international) with lunch and dinner
• Internal flights within Myanmar included between Yangon and ship, as per itinerary
• Fully-qualified resident doctor
• All sightseeing, as per itinerary
• No single supplement on Superior or Deluxe Cabins
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Laundry service
• Imported coffee, beer, wine, soft drinks, and spirits.
• Passenger's travel insurance as health, accident and baggage.
• Any other items not mentioned