These cruises have been designed to be a relaxing interlude during a tour of Myanmar. You will experience the river life and visit villages off of the usual tourist trails adding to your trip an unforgettable experience.
Mandalay (Sagaing) – Cruising To Bagan
The embarkation time is at 10.00 hrs at SAGAING jetty. Welcome Cocktail in the Saloon.
Downstream to Bagan
The cast off time is at 10.30 hrs. Lunch will be served at 13.00. Cruise all day. In the late afternoon we stop at Yandabo, a village specialize in Pot-Making, where the peace treaty of the First Anglo-Burmese war was signed on Feb. 24, 1826. Moor overnight near the village of Shwe Nann Tint.
Early in the morning we proceed downriver to Bagan. After breakfast (if time permits) we visit another typical river village.
Enjoy the sunrise near Bagan. Passengers disembark at Bagan Aye Yar jetty by 9.30 hrs.
• Full Board, Sightseeing in a river village, Coffee / Tea / Water
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Transfer to the ship from Mandalay / Bagan Airport or Hotel
• Drinks, laundry, all items of a personal nature
• Health-accident-baggage or travel protection plan outside the ship boundaries
• Fuel surcharges if applicable