Mandalay (Gawein) – Mingun
The embarkation time is at 12 noon at Gawein jetty. Welcome Cocktail in the Saloon.
Upstream to Mingun
Cast off time is at 12:30 hrs. Lunch will be served at 13.00. The sailing time is about 2 hrs. Our English speaking manager (or your private guide) will assist the guests during the visit of the Mingun Pagoda Complex.
Moor Overnight at a sandbank mid-stream. After dinner guests can enjoy a Dance and Drama performance by the Mandalay Arts School on the sundeck (if available).
Mingun – Sagaing –River Village
Downstream to Sagaing
Early in the morning cruise downstream. During the 2 hours journey the passengers can admire the natural beauty of the river and the life of its banks while relaxing on the sundeck or just sitting outside their own cabin. Enjoy the sunrise over Sagaing Hill.
After breakfast passengers can go ashore to visit Sagaing with the assistance of our Ship Manager or their own guide.
Downstream to Bagan
The cast off time is at 10.30 hrs. Lunch will be served at 13.00. In the late afternoon we stop at Yandabo, a village specialize in Pot-Making, where the peace treaty of the First Anglo-Burmese war was signed on Feb. 24, 1826. Cruise all day and moor overnight near a river village.
Moor overnight near the village of Shwe Nann Tint.
Early in the morning we proceed Downstream to Bagan.
Enjoy the sunrise near Bagan. Passengers will disembark at Aye Yar jetty around 9:30 hrs.
• Full Board, Sightseeing in a river village, Coffee / Tea / Water
• SUNDAY DEP. 2NIGHTS CRUISE SHORE EXCURSIONS: Vehicle in Sagaing + Entrance fees for Mingun / Sagaing + Dance and Drama show on the sundeck.
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Transfer to the ship from Mandalay / Bagan Airport or Hotel
• Drinks, laundry, all items of a personal nature
• Health-accident-baggage or travel protection plan outside the ship boundaries
• Fuel surcharges if applicable