Embark the ship before lunch between 10.00 to 12.00 noon.
In the afternoon we explore Ava by horse-cart visiting the beautiful 200 year old teak Bagaya Kyaung Monastery, Nanmyin watchtower (27mt. high) and the Me Nu Ok Kyaung monastery and then we travel by sampan and coach to Amarapura, the penultimate Burmese Royal Capital (1783) to visit U-Bein Bridge and Silk factories. Moor Overnight in front of Sagaing Hill.
|Day 2:Monywa||Early morning drive by coach (approx. 2 hours) to Monywa to visit the Hpowindaung and Shwebadaung caves where hundreds of Buddha Statues are placed inside niches decorated with wonderful mural paintings dated back to the . After lunch we visit the splendid Sambuddhai Kat Kyaw pagoda with its more than 500,000 Buddha images. Drive to Myin Mu jetty (approx. 1 ½ hours) where we will rejoin the ship. Dinner and overnight on board.|
|Day 3 :Yandabo||
In the morning we arrive at Yandabo, a picturesque village that specializes in Pot-Making, where the peace treaty of the First Anglo-Burmese war signed on Feb. 24, 1826. We go ashore for a walk stopping at some pot-making workshops and to visit the school and the monastery.
Continue cruising downstream with an afternoon stop at Shwe Pyi Thar village for a walk.
Moor overnight midriver.
|Day 4 :Bagan||
We arrive at Bagan in the early morning. Full day visit of a selection of the 2,000 listed pagodas and temples. Lunch on board and in the afternoon continue the exploration of the archeological area.
Dinner on board. Overnight on board.
|Day 5 :Bagan||Disembark at Aye Yar Jetty.|
• All meals &, Coffee/Tea/Water
• Sightseeing as described in the Itinerary
• Ayravata Cruises English Speaking Guide (additional non-English speaking guide is provided if more than 8 cabins are booked by parties speaking the same language)
• All Entrance Fees
• International flight to/from Yangon
• Domestic flights
• Myanmar Visa
• Drinks, laundry, all items of a personal nature
• health-accident-baggage or travel protection plan outside the ship’s boundaries
• fuel surcharges if applicable